Children's Easter work
Please choose a few activities from the list below.
- Re-tell the Easter story from the donkey’s point of view.
- Use resources from outside, for example, twigs, grass or stones to create a picture representing a part of the Easter story.
- Write an Easter poem.
- Make something out of your Easter Egg cardboard box.
- Research and create an information sheet about someone who inspires you.
- Create an exercise routine for someone to complete at home.
- When you go on your daily walk see how many different animals you can spot. Draw and find out some facts about them.
- Draw a map of an Easter Egg hunt around your home. Direct someone to find all the eggs.
- Create a rainbow picture for your window to show support for the NHS. Extra challenge - Explain why you think a rainbow has been chosen as the symbol to show support.