We follow the White Rose scheme for mathematics. To-date we have learned the following units of learning:
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Measurement: Money
- Statistics: Tables, Pictograms, Tally Charts and Bar Charts
- Measurement: Length and Perimeter
There are a variety of ways you can continue to practise these skills:
- Mathletics - children have their individual log in/password. Tasks and games will be set by Class Teacher to complete. www.mathletics.com
- Mathletic booklets on Addition and Subtraction and Multiplication and Division. These were handed out to your children as part of their Home Learning Pack. You could complete a couple of tasks a day.
- White Rose varied fluency/reason and problem solving - These will be differentiated for Circles, Triangles and Squares.
- Daily Challenge - Go to the daily challenge page for short maths questions.
- Study Ladder - Your child has been set up with their own studyladder account and should use their own user name and password. www.studyladder.co.uk
To practise your times tables you could use
- Topmarks - www.topmarks.co.uk
- Hit the Button
Times Tables Rockstars and Numbots
I have signed the class up to Times Tables Rockstars and Numbots, which is a times tables and mathematics website you might want to try. To get your personal log in and password, please send me an email and I reply with your details.
Flashback 4/Fluent 5
These are quick fluency questions that test your knowledge on skills we have learnt this year in Mathematics.
Start with Day 1 and then work at your own pace, completing one each day if your can.