Tuesday 2nd Feb
Mental Health Week 2021. Theme: Express yourself.
One way of caring for our mental health is to notice and share how we are feeling. Expressing ourselves in
creative ways can help us do this.
Today's Mental Health Week activity-
Listen to today’s story about Humphrey and draw or colour an animal at the same time.
You might like to use the pets-mindfulness-colouring-sheets or draw your own animal.
Mrs Stickland has started a Wondering Question discussion on DB Primary. This week the question is ' I wonder why it is important to express yourself?'
Read for 15-20 minutes
Read a book from home, or sign up to Borrow box with your Essex/ Hertfordshire library card.
Or use Oxford Owl.
user name: wrenshbo
Download the spellings for the week from the Website (Saved in Spring 1 Current Spellings)
Practice these spellings 3 times each.
Learning focus: To use conjunctions.
A conjunction is a word, or words, used to connect two clauses (parts of a sentence) together.
1.Watch the Super Movers video
2. Next watch the train clip to learn more about how subordinating conjunctions work.
3. Go over Activity 1 online.
4. Activity 2 – Fill in the gaps with the correct conjunctions
Maths year 3 - Give change
Maths year 4 - Fractions
Learning focus: I know why we need muscles to move.
Two videos to watch and then a quiz to take.
1. How do our muscles and bones work BBC Teach
2. Watch the Bitesize video about muscles and then try to take the quiz under the video.